Tuesday 9 December 2008

Voice from above

I have two part-time jobs and find it too much of a division at times. Luckily I spend Monday and Tuesday at one job and the rest of the week at another but this makes my working week feel like two weeks, in all, my normal week feels like three if I include the weekend.


Fortunately, one work place isn't having a Christmas 'do' and I think the other is this weekend... I should check that! ...Checked and it's this Friday just after MJs.


I should have a tame one this weekend, I have been getting far too drunk and spending all possible out-of-work-time out which is expensive. It has been such a larf though.


I am hoping my landlord doesn't bring back another clone over the weekend. His bedroom is above mine so when I am home it gets tres annoying, at first i just thought "good on him" but not anymore.


He chooses pretty girls who really have no opinions and no voice. Their hair is bleached and straightened to within an inch of its life, they have an orange complexion, they're draped in New Look clothing and need leading around - if they're not led I think they would freeze until prompted to move or wander off and get lost. They do find a voice when they're being rabbit fucked above me morning, noon and night albeit a limited vocabulary. I can't distinguish between them visually or aurally, I know the girls are different because they vary in height.

All credit to him at the end of the day, whichever clone it happens to be this week, the man can can reach a phenomenal speed and maintain this speed for ten minutes or more, have a short break and straight back in the saddle. He does have enviable stamina.


I'll get my own back one of these weekends and then he'll realise why I have never patted him on the back...

6 comments:

Kapitano said...

I am hoping my landlord doesn't bring back another clone over the weekend.

He chooses pretty girls


Oh, that sort of clone. You had me thinking of Freddy Mercury.

The Mistress said...

My video camera is set to roll when you step through the door.

By the way, what will you be wearing?

I hope you don't have an orange complexion.

*tweaks colour and tone adjustment knobs just in case*

eroswings said...

You're planning to have your own clone and start a clone war with the landlord!

Enjoy the Xmas party--they're usually good places for free food (and booze!).

Hardhouse said...

Kapi: Why Freddy? I googled Freddy and clones to no avail...

MJ: I was wearing the cod piece for a while but mostly I was nekkid.

Eroswings: Attack of these clones, what a scary concept, an army of orange, New Look cloth clad bimbos trying to get in my room?!?! Pass me the 9mm!

Kapitano said...

Do people not use that term anymore?

Clone = butch gay man, typically with Levi 501s, vest and leather jacket, plus close cropped hair and, importantly, moustache.

It was one of the gay "tribes" of the 70s and 80s. Paul Rutherford and to a lesser extent Holly Johnson of Frankie Goes to Hollywood were clones.

The drawings of Tom of Finland helped define the clone look.

Freddy Mercury was sometimes called King (or Queen) of the Clones.

Hardhouse said...

It's not a term that I have ever heard but that really doesn't mean it isn't used anymore. I'm not generally down with the gay bitches...

I know exactly the type of gay man the term refers to. I have seen Leather Jacket Love Story (for my sins). Why are most gay films shit?

I am forever learning new things from you.

My landlord actually could pass as a clone, he's muscley, wears tight jeans and sports stubble from time to time. I am hearing raw clone on clone action most weekends, I hope they don't breed!